• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the recs. It's more of a nice suburb-y house than a cabin I guess - people are just calling it a cabin because it's in Asheville and like a mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Sounds like the consensus is to grill out Friday night due to people arriving at different times.

I'm kind of guessing we'll stay Downtown/South Slope for dinner Saturday, but we'll see. I love Buxton, and will insist we either go for lunch or dinner. It was take out only last time I was there in Feb.

Thanks for the recs. It's more of a nice suburb-y house than a cabin I guess - people are just calling it a cabin because it's in Asheville and like a mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Sounds like the consensus is to grill out Friday night due to people arriving at different times.

I'm kind of guessing we'll stay Downtown/South Slope for dinner Saturday, but we'll see. I love Buxton, and will insist we either go for lunch or dinner. It was take out only last time I was there in Feb.

yeah they're open on weekends only now, no takeout. and you can of course go to Catawba next door while you wait. they also have a new menu -- tried the pastrami sandwich the other day and it was great. wanted to get the brisket cheesesteak but they were sold out.

You familiar with this iconic Twitter thread?

Bottle of cheap red wine with 2 oz or so left in it works wonders, in my experience. The vinegar/dish soap trick does OK too.

will any of this catch houseflies? We leave the back door open for the dog to come and go and I had to swat at least 10 flies in my office yesterday. i would love a less disgusting way to catch them.

left the window open by accident two nights ago and like 10 mosquitos got in. Started buzzing around my ear at like 3AM and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Easily the the most miserable feeling alive.

surprised no one has mentioned Scatman

I'm pretty sure I have my kids convinced that Scatman John was a worldwide superstar on the level of Michael Jackson & the Beatles.

I play that song constantly and it always ends up in the kids dancing around the house.

If you're talking Scatman, you need to be talking the original, Scatman Crothers.

Michael Constantine has died…

09Constantine-obit-1-superJumbo.jpg

12:05am: Awaken beats off.
4:13am: I note that this has been the top thread on the pit for 4 hours, proudly broadcasting an orgasm.

I was watching a Reddit freak out video and this dude yelled “Bitch I’ll put a hex on your ass and you’ll be shittin’ out your nose” and I really hope I can find a way to work that line into my instruction today.

HOW DARE YOU INSERT YOUR POLITICAL AGENDA INTO YOUR TEACHING

I was watching a Reddit freak out video and this dude yelled “Bitch I’ll put a hex on your ass and you’ll be shittin’ out your nose” and I really hope I can find a way to work that line into my instruction today.
Fuck yeah

The lady taking my picture this morning told me I looked exactly like Ben Affleck so I'm feeling pretty, pretty, pretty good about today.

Used condom on the sidewalk today on my way to work. Mako was your mom in Greensboro last night?

Diggles, did you pay the lady?

MORNING NERDS!

IM DRINKING AN AMERICANO!

MAKO, I WISH I LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE COOL AND SEXY!

IVE LOST 10 POUNDS IN 2 MONTHS THO!

HEY KNIGHT AND DIGGLER!

AWAKEN, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BUSTING A NUT MY GUY!!! SO MANY FLAVORS OF BITCHES ON THAT THREAD! YOU BRING JOY TO ALL OF OUR LIVES!

I took this picture.

I really wish that I was Adam Sandler's friend. He seems like a really generous dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back