• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere on the internet that Call me Maybe was ranked as the #1 pop song of all time. Kinda hard to argue

16-cut Sicilian is $13 here lol

we typically get it on Fridays

one thing I didn't learn until I was way too old is that you don't have to cook corn on the cob

yeah our remote policy is that you cannot be the primary caregiver while at home. you can make obvious exceptions if the kid is home sick, or in this era if daycare/school is closed due to Covid. but not day-to-day.

How is this enforced?

one thing I didn't learn until I was way too old is that you don't have to cook corn on the cob

But why wouldn't you...?

Now I'm trying to think of vegetables (or fruitish vegetables) that are better raw than cooked. Cucumbers/lettuces are obvious. Fresh tomatoes. What else?

ah man, fresh sweet corn is so good raw

grilling would probably be worth it, but not boiling it as was my default for years

But why wouldn't you...?

Now I'm trying to think of vegetables (or fruitish vegetables) that are better raw than cooked. Cucumbers/lettuces are obvious. Fresh tomatoes. What else?

I like raw carrots better than cooked.

I have no preference on peppers cooked or not...Both bring a lot to the table

But why wouldn't you...?

Fresh picked peas are much better raw than cooked. Okra can be great raw if picked when it is very small.

I also like cauliflower better raw than cooked, but cooked cauliflower is a low bar for me.

has any vegetable had a better come up than cauliflower? seems like just a couple of years ago everybody hated it. now it is everywhere.

Fresh picked peas are much better raw than cooked. Okra can be great raw if picked when it is very small.

I also like cauliflower better raw than cooked, but cooked cauliflower is a low bar for me.

I do a sautéed curry cauliflower that gives it good flavor while keeping much of the raw texture.

Cauliflower is on the path kale was on in the 00s that Brussels sprouts got on in the 10s. There’s so frozen cauliflower crust pizza that’s decent.

has any vegetable had a better come up than cauliflower? seems like just a couple of years ago everybody hated it. now it is everywhere.

Cauliflower was killing it in the early aughts when Atkins diet had a resurgence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back