• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
this belongs up there with mako's pizza take. i can think of few vegetables i'd rather have pickled over roasted

ok I'll give you potatoes and I guess like turnips. But peppers, carrots, cauliflower, even broccoli, are superior in pickled form, and I love roasted vegetables. But fuck eggplant in all forms.

pickled broccoli is better than roasted? get the fuck out of here

hmm I'm starting to reconsider that one.

it was a definite hot take posted last night that I am starting to walk back a bit. but I standby pickled cukes, carrots, green beans, onions, cauliflower and peppers as being superior.

holy god the ignition (remix) youtube comments box is incredible

i remember between 2011-2015 when that song had a viscous comeback and now oooof

i ran to The Bends in full the other day and

it went better than expected tbh

@mako just finished Cell

the premise is hilarious, on reflection, but the story is a lot like The Stand, which makes it a good page turner

@mako just finished Cell

the premise is hilarious, on reflection, but the story is a lot like The Stand, which makes it a good page turner

I enjoyed it even though it's widely considered one of his shittier works. I dig the gore, which is probably why I enjoyed my last King read, The Dark Half, so much. From the page turner aspect, I wish that I could read other fiction with the same speed that I read King. I get through one of his books in about a 1/3 of the time it takes me to read other lit of comparable length. I'm gonna take this to the book thread, but I've made a concerted effort to detach from my phone during my quiet time and have been just tear-assing through some novels lately.

I wish I understood Russian so I could read Solzhenitsyn, and Dostoevsky and Chekhov to a lesser extent, in the original language.

What country produces the greatest writers?

Space trips me out any time I think of it. I should stop doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back