• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is basically my 4 hour experience with Verizon last night neatly summed up in one tweet.

One guy that worked for the port department was nice enough to tell me, "Oh no, man. I can't really help you. I think customer service just transferred you over here because they didn't want to talk to you any more. They do that sometimes"

Amazing

This is basically my 4 hour experience with Verizon last night neatly summed up in one tweet.

One guy that worked for the port department was nice enough to tell me, "Oh no, man. I can't really help you. I think customer service just transferred you over here because they didn't want to talk to you any more. They do that sometimes"

Gotta appreciate the honesty.

For you CLT bros, I got to play a round of golf at Myers Park CC a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty sweet! Beautiful old course and club. We ate at Reid's Fine Foods and had a really good meal...

Yeah after I made that assertion I remembered that 2 of my boys are one nutters and now I’m destined to get a lump in either Pancho or Lefty.

Fwiw, if I understand your age range correctly you are out side the likely age window (19-33) for testicular cancer. Pancho and lefty are probably ok, it’s your prostate you need to start worrying about.

I bought a small container of chocolate covered, peanut butter filled pretzels impulsively. It’s impressive I’m not 100lbs heavier.

Had a fucking blast at Dead & Co. My ladyfriend wore scarlet begonias tucked into her curls and I’m just so happy bros.
I had an awesome time too much better than I thought I would that whole entire 2nd set was jammy as hell. Mayer is really coming into his own.

Last edited:
For you CLT bros, I got to play a round of golf at Myers Park CC a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty sweet! Beautiful old course and club. We ate at Reid's Fine Foods and had a really good meal...

an old buddy's family just sold their house in myers park. possibly the nicest house i've ever stayed at.

The Jack Morris thing does seem dumb, palma. Seems to me like he was doing Elmer Fudd rather than some weird indescribable Asian accent but idk. My old man is exceptionally confused by the whole deal as he loves Jack.

The Jack Morris thing does seem dumb, palma. Seems to me like he was doing Elmer Fudd rather than some weird indescribable Asian accent but idk. My old man is exceptionally confused by the whole deal as he loves Jack.

yeah , this one seemed especially mild. I mean is there no longer an option to have a stern talking to someone, or do ya have to go to straight suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back