• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Mako and Diggler!!!!

Just kidding, can't sleep. Only a troubled person would wake up this early on purpose.

I think I hurt my back deadlifting this morning creamy. I should have slept in.

Lol welcome to the early am club.

After dropping my son off this morning I can confirm I would never want to live within a half mile of Myers Park HS. Fuck that traffic.

While we are posting Norm clips, his podcast episode with Super Dave was one of the funniest things I ever heard him do, two comedy legends that just play off each other perfectly

It's awkwardness done right. Not some bullshit Ben stiller crap.

My nose really hurts after my son head butted it last night. Shocked it didn’t bleed.

Good lord. I just read that there's a national paint shortage caused by the winter storm that hit Texas last February that froze a bunch of the chemicals needed to make paint, coupled with increased demand.

Good lord. I just read that there's a national paint shortage caused by the winter storm that hit Texas last February that froze a bunch of the chemicals needed to make paint, coupled with increased demand.

hit the adhesive industry hard, too

E_SNSQCVcAEWHqo

I wish I understood Russian so I could read Solzhenitsyn, and Dostoevsky and Chekhov to a lesser extent, in the original language.

What country produces the greatest writers?

I felt this way after reading Bulgakov’s The Master and Margarita. The GOAT.

I wish I understood Russian so I could read Solzhenitsyn, and Dostoevsky and Chekhov to a lesser extent, in the original language.

What country produces the greatest writers?

France's Alexandre Dumas putting up big points frfr

There is little i struggle with more than giving friends & family gift ideas for my birthday.

gifts for/from family (other than children) has really just become a major pain in my ass

Find a store nearby that they like and get them something they can take back easily. Works for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, birthdays, and Christmas.

Is Spotify significantly better than Amazon Music?

Also, just got my blood results back and holy shit that lipitor stuff is effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back