• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not know a single person that uses amazon music. i thought you were pretty young, but i guess not.

I just use it because it’s easy and it plays through my Amazon dots but finna make a switch.

Also I’m old.

I just use it because it’s easy and it plays through my Amazon dots but finna make a switch.

Also I’m old.

yeah. got a deal on Prime Day that was a Dot and like 6 months of Amazon Music for like 10 bucks and we've just kept using it.

I use Amazon Unlimited music. I prefer listening to whole albums usually and not the streaming radio stations or play lists, so Amazon is fine. Unless they don't have an album I want, which is not unusual for some of the unusual 90's indie rock I like. Like, they don't have any Jim O'Rourke, so I usually go to Bandcamp and buy the album, which is better for the artist anyway, probably.

I really like how Sonos lets me access all the platforms through a single speaker/app.

I use Amazon Unlimited music. I prefer listening to whole albums usually and not the streaming radio stations or play lists, so Amazon is fine. Unless they don't have an album I want, which is not unusual for some of the unusual 90's indie rock I like. Like, they don't have any Jim O'Rourke, so I usually go to Bandcamp and buy the album, which is better for the artist anyway, probably.

I really like how Sonos lets me access all the platforms through a single speaker/app.

yeah, i've been very happy with Sonos' products for a while now. Except the soundbar for the TV is a little wonky

YO Bmoney, how old is DeaconBlue? He knows just about everything when it comes to home improvement, but also said "U-tube" in a thread on the sprots board.

i mean spotify does have full albums...

Ok, but why is it 100x better than Amazon Unlimited? I'm an amazon Prime member for delivery benefits and the unlimited music is just a little bit extra, why add a whole other service?

I thought he typed apple music until I read this reply. I didn't even realize that amazon music was a thing that anybody used regularly

Listen, youngster. On this thread alone today I have complained about hurting my back and sang the praises of cholesterol medication. You should just be impressed that I know how to download and open an app, ok.

Sonos is def great. I want the Move outdoor speaker but it doesn’t ship for months. My friend who stayed with us for a week got me the Roam (smaller outdoor speaker) as a thank you and I’m pretty impressed so far. Good sound for a small speaker.

Listen, youngster. On this thread alone today I have complained about hurting my back and sang the praises of cholesterol medication. You should just be impressed that I know how to download and open an app, ok.

Now that's a fair point, congrats on learning that one.

No but seriously, I'd imagine they are all more or less the same once you learn how the interface works, assuming they have the music/podcasts that you want to listen to. Spotify's student rate was awesome while I was in college, but even if Spotify wasn't awesome (it is) I don't think I'd ever switch because I am used to it/have playlists made in Spotify. Plus I get free Hulu with ads, which I don't think I've used a single time.

never used Amazon Music but I love how easy it is to play Spotify on the Sonos

probably the same for AM, but I'm too established in Spotify to look elsewhere

We are trying to find a spot to meet up as a mini family reunion after my nephew is born.

The city right in the middle is Greensboro. Going to be real tough to get excited enough to plan that trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back