• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog jumped out of my car window sitting at a red light in the middle of Dallas rush hour traffic yesterday.

I give that zero outta five stars. Would not recommend.

guess (s)he wants a new best friend...

(glad your dog is safe)

My mom ran over one of my childhood dogs…on the way to a funeral. What a messy day that was.

To this day, mom claims that it was “dog suicide” as Daisy was never the same after Snickers had died. We lived in a pretty rural area and they would just hang out in the front yard all day. Daisy never want to be outside for more than a couple of minutes after Snickers died.

Out of fear of phan I looked it up before I posted. Jury is related to some nautical word not a trial jury. I am sure Sailor knows.

Apparently "Jerry-built" is a phrase that means poorly constructed. May be a racist world war reference to Germans..?
Lol, this warms my heart.

Idk any nautical stuff but I'd bet my hat it's from French *ajurie* which means "aid".

I'll look it up in the OED after this soccer game

Is Polock really a racist thing? I mean it's not like I've used the phrase in adulthood, but polock jokes were all the rage in middle school.

Over the last week, I don't know what I have been eating that's different, but I have been taking the most beautiful shits. Fragrant, smooth, giant chuds that just glide out. No splash due to length. Maybe one or two wipes. It's really been keeping me sane in an otherwise super busy/stressful time.

Over the last week, I don't know what I have been eating that's different, but I have been taking the most beautiful shits. Fragrant, smooth, giant chuds that just glide out. No splash due to length. Maybe one or two wipes. It's really been keeping me sane in an otherwise super busy/stressful time.

Is Polock really a racist thing? I mean it's not like I've used the phrase in adulthood, but polock jokes were all the rage in middle school.

remember the "truly tasteless jokes" series? They had a wide variety of offensive humor, from racist jokes to gay jokes to polock jokes to space shuttle challenger jokes. Pretty sure they sold a billion of them.

This is very un-PC, and I don't want to diminish the experiences of first gen European immigrants who came to America and dealt with racial/ethnic abuse. Everyone could likely trace a similar story of "No Irish/Italian/Polish need apply here" signs hung in their ancestors hometowns in America. BUT!

I think the jokes are kinda funny. At least I can laugh at Polish and Irish jokes, being of Polish and Irish descent. I am dumb and a drunk (and have an affinity for sad literature).

This is very un-PC, and I don't want to diminish the experiences of first gen European immigrants who came to America and dealt with racial/ethnic abuse. Everyone could likely trace a similar story of "No Irish/Italian/Polish need apply here" signs hung in their ancestors hometowns in America. BUT!

I think the jokes are kinda funny. At least I can laugh at Polish and Irish jokes, being of Polish and Irish descent. I am dumb and a drunk (and have an affinity for sad literature).

Love me some jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back