• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received notification that "Dog Food Lid" spelled backwards is "Dildo of God".

The Wirecutter Deals Twitter account is generally a great follow for getting discounts on stuff to buy, but sometimes their so-called deals they post are dumb. Like this one:

Now that I am back in the US, I have taken to wandering around European cities on google maps during my teams meetings.

How is everyone else's summer going?

My school started after Labor Day. I’d be pissed with this kid Aug start time

Noice. I've got one starting on Monday as well.

It's my oldest so I'm freaking out. The younger one is only 1 grade behind and is starting PK-4 on the same campus. They've been in a private school since 18 months so it's not like 'going to school' is new to the family, but this feels so different.

Mako, Hearts in Atlantis is great.

Man, it's been a while since I've read that but I remember it being one of his softer and more moving novels. Which section is your favorite?

Cobb County started August 2.

My son is in Pre-K 3 but doesn’t turn old enough for Kindergarten for 3 more years so I guess he will do Pre-K 4 twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back