• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried fluffier, softer towels but I always come back to my older, scratchier towels

I feel like they dry/absorb better

I've tried fluffier, softer towels but I always come back to my older, scratchier towels

I feel like they dry/absorb better

my last two bday/xmas/anniversary present wish list items were nicer pillows and nicer towels (because for the most part otherwise i just buy something if i want it)

i never got nicer towels but this is a surprising comment to me

who doesn't want a softer towel?

According to Wirecutter they put softeners on them to make them more appealing in stores but that washes out

my last two bday/xmas/anniversary present wish list items were nicer pillows and nicer towels (because for the most part otherwise i just buy something if i want it)

i never got nicer towels but this is a surprising comment to me

who doesn't want a softer towel?

yeah, doesn't make sense -- it feels nicer, but sometimes seems to just move the wet around instead of absorb it

i don't know, man

Full disclosure: I went on a “Band of Brothers” tour where we hit all the hot spots.

signed up for a 19 mile mountain run in november, mako

Creamy has a midwinter Irish tan on Independence Day and Knight looks just like Knight but has Seth Rogen’s voice.

Full disclosure: I went on a “Band of Brothers” tour where we hit all the hot spots.

I've visited Normandy and run across some of the BoB stuff, which felt kind of weird that an HBO miniseries would garner that much recognition.

i can't even think about dark beers just yet when it is still in the 80s. am kind of sad i have only had one oktoberfest so far and i'm sure there is only one week left of them being readily available in stores.

Yeah, I was excited a month ago when I saw Oktoberfest in the grocery store, but then I realized it would be at least 2 months before I actually wanted one. Will have to stockpile it for Nov/Dec.

Hazy Little Thing IPA is one of my go tos, but I don’t think I clocked that it’s 6.7%

Genuinely don’t want to rehash our earlier argument and I think kory and I are on the same page here but this is cringe

I missed the last 24 hours of discussion, glad I did. Hoo Boy. I feel like TK could turn just about anyone conservative if given enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back