• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up close to that area. I thought I would like the book and I wanted to like the book. I did not like it at all.

Check out the 3-book series from Robert Gipe - set in Appalachia and they deal with the issues of the area in a very real way. Trampoline, Weedeater and Pop. He was a classmate and friend of mine at Wake...

Genuinely don’t want to rehash our earlier argument and I think kory and I are on the same page here but this is cringe

that shit is dumb and begging for an all-female remake of anything is really stupid

I missed the last 24 hours of discussion, glad I did. Hoo Boy. I feel like TK could turn just about anyone conservative if given enough time.

like politically? lol

I've been stocking up on all of the Octoberfest beers I can, but it's not working because I keep drinking all of them. Starting to get some flashes of color up here (mostly the deep reds) which is the key determinant as to whether Fest beers are timely for me.

I think palmas hypothesis is that people turn conservative when they get tired of a conversation that bores them, or are engaging with something enough that annoys them, then they become conservative to simply not be that person and troll.

oh then i am conservative about pinball machines and yahoo! news alerts

fhCZTai.jpeg

boutta pop this

Which is better? Beer ice cream or ice cream beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back