• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter starts middle school Monday. In the wise words of Josh Howard crazy man, crazy.

Cobb County started August 2.

My son is in Pre-K 3 but doesn’t turn old enough for Kindergarten for 3 more years so I guess he will do Pre-K 4 twice.

Nice you should get in on some of that Cobb county school board meeting freakouts.

Man, it's been a while since I've read that but I remember it being one of his softer and more moving novels. Which section is your favorite?

I'm only on story 3 out of 5, but about 80% done pagewise. I enjoyed the first one, though it was close to a couple of his other stories (and tied into the Dark Tower series), but the second one is really powerful, about the college during Vietnam. The third one is kinda weird but interesting.

Anybody else looking forward to this Adrien Brody led documentary on Wait Chapel?

I just have to figure out if I have EPIX, but I can't wait to see history come to life!

This Old Awkwafina Interview Is Going Viral For All The Wrong Reasons, And People Are Coming For Her Past Cultural Appropriation

@cuntproperty is offended by something

if you make like 350k and live in LA and have an army of minimum wage people who serve your every need you've gotta gin up grievances somewhere

if you make like 350k and live in LA and have an army of minimum wage people who serve your every need you've gotta gin up grievances somewhere

bruh, my life is rough. I just had planned to have people over this Friday after ditching work at 11AM, and instead all my friends conspired against me to change the location to one of their houses because traffic coming out of West LA takes too long. If you build pinball machines they will not come.

Kinda pissed at the recent articles about the guys getting away with having multiple jobs during the pandemic. Shhhhhhhhh

Kinda pissed at the recent articles about the guys getting away with having multiple jobs during the pandemic. Shhhhhhhhh

Leads credence to my theory that no one works as many hours as they actually complain about doing.

Leads credence to my theory that no one works as many hours as they actually complain about doing.

One would think Townie would be able to find the time to wipe his own kid's ass while working from home, but who needs to when ya got a barely over minimum wage person to do it for ya

One would think Townie would be able to find the time to wipe his own kid's ass while working from home, but who needs to when ya got a barely over minimum wage person to do it for ya

Palma is just 2&2 except I like him.

I love what WF grads fight over. "Your poor 300k+ job," "Your maid/butler/gardener."

Fuckin' A, man. Fuckin' A.

Palma is just 2&2 except I like him.

We're halfway through White Lotus, but my wife is all like "you say that about my career too"

Yesterday she said she wants me to quit my job to become an importer/exporter so she can do something she wants to do more.

We're halfway through White Lotus, but my wife is all like "you say that about my career too"

Yesterday she said she wants me to quit my job to become an importer/exporter so she can do something she wants to do more.

Vandelay Industries, eh?

a barely over minimum wage person to do it for ya

if only

something tells me palma doesn't know how much childcare costs!

could get a pretty damn nice mortgage in winston for that ass wiper salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back