• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

plama

Reaction score
I feel like F Boy island might have been the most culturally significant show of the past decade. Garrett is already a top 10 all-time reality TV character.

Last edited:
wife and I have 4 eps left of OBX.

Hope they either tie up loose ends or have a season 3.

P4L

I feel like F Boy island might have been the most culturally significant show of the past decade. Garrett is already a top 10 all-time reality TV character.
I'm now Team Plama for maintaining the PROPER chat thread numbering system.

(Took me forever to count backwards to calculate the correct number)

Give me a movie to watch tonight CT.

Give me a movie to watch tonight CT.

Mom is in town visiting and she doesn't have any streaming services. So I'm like "what'd you use to watch as a kid" and so I've been watching Perry Mason for the past week

The Woodstock 99 doc on HBO is real good. I remember watching MTV’s coverage the whole weekend and recall it just positioned as oh they’re out of water and pissed. Had the Woodstock 99 album and listened to it all the time.

4morning-sam-ae-ww-morning-ralph-memes-3b139cc41c7f8640-06923a5e8eb67d99.jpg

palma do you know any of these people and is the old guy sitting down rj

palma do you know any of these people and is the old guy sitting down rj

Lady who throws the drink is a sociopath.

It's about to go down.

E89IWgOXIAcNCBc

I think they lose this on trade dress. It's possible that they don't, and it's possible that it's so close to the line that Chick-fil-A doesn't try to come back at them. But I think Chick-fil-A probably has to push back to prevent a slippery slope.

the lady who threw the drink wasn't trying to be surreptitious or anything. she was watching the scuffle, looked down for a drink to throw at him, then turned and threw it. she didn't wait for him to face the other way; it just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back