• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seger is like the Steve Miller Band in that there are some jams. Went to a trade show a few years ago and they had Steve Miller Band play at a reception, which was entertaining enough for 90 mins, and he has more hits than you remember.

The Crocodile Hunter bit right after he died was so fucking funny.

God Norm was so good on SNL. Need to find the sketch where he’s dying in a car accident and telling Sly Stallone how much his movies sucked.

I read that for the Bob Saget roast he didn’t want to do it and wasn’t getting paid but was convinced to do it so he decided he was going to read jokes from a joke book he got for retirement parties and just deadpanned the whole thing and ate shit with the audience but had everyone on stage dying laughing bc they were in on the bit. Brass balls.

What a punch to the gut. I was just watching Norm clips this morning.

Whenever he was on Conan, it was gold. The Courtney Thorne-Smith interview is the most famous, but I think the Gretchen Bleiler one is even better. Start at 40:00 in the video below.

RIP Norm.

I had never heard The Moth Joke until today and it’s great but I just showed it to my wife and it’s absolutely hilarious knowing what’s coming.

While we are posting Norm clips, his podcast episode with Super Dave was one of the funniest things I ever heard him do, two comedy legends that just play off each other perfectly

Good morning Mako and Diggler!!!!

Just kidding, can't sleep. Only a troubled person would wake up this early on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back