• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nebraska and Head Coach Scott Frost under investigation

Bama scheduled Tennessee for homecoming this year and Tennessee sent back visitors tickets from their allotment.

Bama scheduled Tennessee for homecoming this year and Tennessee sent back visitors tickets from their allotment.

Jesus. I have in-laws that live in Knoxville, and their come to Jesus moment was when App took them to OT a few years back. That was supposed to be their next national championship team. I was at the game and 75% of the stadium was wearing "Feels like '98" t-shirts that they were giving away at the gates. There was a SEA of white t-shirts on the floors of the concourses and in trash cans after that game.

It seems like more and more UT fans are finally seeing the writing on the wall.

The bigger story is how teams like Bama, and Clemson are literally killing college football. When UT fans quit buying away tickets that is a terrible sign for the overall health of College Football.

The college football powers a long time ago chose to promote dynasties and undefeated seasons over any form of competitive balance.

Every top tier HS recruit is out there like KD and Lebron forming super teams at a few programs.

I bet Nebraska has shitty Cornhusker inspired beer.

I bet Nebraska has shitty Cornhusker inspired beer.

maybe in stores, but you can't buy a beer at Nebraska football games

which we could mock, but then again, you couldn't buy water when Nebraska came to WF for a football game

Back