• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 NFL Surivor Pool

I am still dancing! Switched from Titans to Bills at the last sec. Probably due for an early exit!

Still alive w/ son on a very nice pool where we did two picks but did lose one of them with the frickin Saints giving up the 11 point lead to the Giants. Interesting pick coming up this Sunday to stay alive.

Still kicking

So tempted to take the Colts this coming weekend

Yeah, I'm still in but barely - had NE. The thing about Hou is they are playing hard for Culley. They just lack talent on both sides of the ball. I'm thinking about Indy and Pitt this week. Sea's D is lousy, and Geno Smith ain't lighting up Pitt's D on the road.

Vikings, Ravens and Patriots miraculous comebacks against the Lions, Colts and Texans saved essentially everyone's survivor pool picks this past week. The Lions have had a couple near miss losses that have kept a healthy number of survivors alive.

Vikings, Ravens and Patriots miraculous comebacks against the Lions, Colts and Texans saved essentially everyone's survivor pool picks this past week. The Lions have had a couple near miss losses that have kept a healthy number of survivors alive.

Who had my Ravens in survivor against the Colts? Indy is a decent team that had a front loaded schedule of 5 tough games with a banged up QB and missing the left side of their OL. I think they can still make a playoff push in that division because their schedule gets a lot easier. In fact, looking at the Ravens schedule, I don't see a single game where it would be appetizing to take them in survivor. Even against Detroit, their whole DL was out with covid, and there was no way I would have taken them that week.

Fortunately, I had already used Cincy. This is going to start getting more difficult soon, unless I haven't used whoever Jax or Hou is playing as long as Mills is still starting.

Fucking Bills

Cowboys did me in. What a great sports weekend!

Me too. I was going to pick Miami as long as Mills was QB. But with Tyrod back, I didn't feel safe with them. But it was worth it seeing Dallas losing badly to an inferior team at home.

I was eliminated earlier by that BS targeting play in the Bengals game. If yesterday's games were earlier in the season it would have wrecked the field. It was an ugly Sunday. But, I was so happy to see the Cowboys go down in flames. Not that I wish an injury on anyone, but it would have been a great teaching lesson to Mike McCarthy had he lost a Dallas star for a few weeks because he played them at the ass-end of a blowout game.

I'm still alive !

I actually made all 17 picks before Week 1 and haven't changed one yet.

Back