• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ODU tickets

So you are saying Wake normally seats 25k for their games? Everytime I go up there its no where near filled and the stadium only sits about 30k to begin with.

The stadium seats 31, 500 plus Deacon Hill. Over the last 5 seasons, Wake has averaged between 26,000 and 27,000 each season.

Usually there is not more than about 2500 fans in the stands. You should be able to get tickets for less than 5 dollars a piece.

Johnson grass:
Agricultural weed that can cause serious economic losses (Howard 2004)

The stadium seats 31, 500 plus Deacon Hill. Over the last 5 seasons, Wake has averaged between 26,000 and 27,000 each season.

There is no way on gods green earth that they really have 26-27k average. No way. I have been there when there are maybe 2k in the stadium. That 26-27 figure is not accurate at all

State went to digital rf tickets this year. In order to sell or share them, you have to send a text to the recipient, who then has 48 hours to sign up for an account, accept, and add to their digital wallet. It's going to be a huge clusterfuck.

Luckily my Dad is the ticket holder and a Boomer, and the Wolfpack Club will print you paper tix on site for $5/page, but he had to drive from Winston to Raleigh to get them. It's going to be so hard getting in on Thursday, that I'm going to double the usual 30:00 on the clock walk to the stadium.

State went to digital rf tickets this year. In order to sell or share them, you have to send a text to the recipient, who then has 48 hours to sign up for an account, accept, and add to their digital wallet. It's going to be a huge clusterfuck.

Luckily my Dad is the ticket holder and a Boomer, and the Wolfpack Club will print you paper tix on site for $5/page, but he had to drive from Winston to Raleigh to get them. It's going to be so hard getting in on Thursday, that I'm going to double the usual 30:00 on the clock walk to the stadium.

Wake did this too, but there’s an option to print your own pdf

Back to the subject at hand. I have a handful of tickets if any wake fan wants them. They are on the hill, PM me if you're interested in a cheap ticket ($5).

25K.

WFU will be a minor Covid super spreader event in comparison to other stadiums.

Will watch the Deacons from home.

Winston-Salem State's home game canceled due to covid at UNCP. We should offer an exchange for anyone with a WSSU ticket for Saturday to come to our game Friday night; we're already hosting their band so could tie the whole thing together as a W-S/unity thing.

Winston-Salem State's home game canceled due to covid at UNCP. We should offer an exchange for anyone with a WSSU ticket for Saturday to come to our game Friday night; we're already hosting their band so could tie the whole thing together as a W-S/unity thing.

Good thought

Sounds like a great idea. Email it to John Currie.

Might have a numbers problem, as Bowman Gray holds about 17,000 for football. However, I have no idea how close to sold out either game is.

Fantastic idea! That would be great for the WSSU AD so they wouldn’t have to issue as many refunds.

Our ticket office could just give out gameday walk up tickets until they run out.

This WSSU plan is a fantastic way to get an additional two dozen people to our game.

Back