• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ODU tickets

25K.

WFU will be a minor Covid super spreader event in comparison to other stadiums.

Will watch the Deacons from home.

Sir
There will not be 25k fans in the Grove on Friday. If its anything like the past you should have plenty and I mean plenty of room for social distancing. I seriously doubt there will be more than 2500 fans in the stands. Maybe if you through in WSSU you push that number up to 2600.

Sir
There will not be 25k fans in the Grove on Friday. If its anything like the past you should have plenty and I mean plenty of room for social distancing. I seriously doubt there will be more than 2500 fans in the stands. Maybe if you through in WSSU you push that number up to 2600.

I know you're a troll, but hear this - 25k+ tickets have been sold (per Currie), so I'll take the over on 2500 in "the Grove".

I sent my ODU tickets to a friend who lives in Winston. I just opened them on my phone and sent him screenshots.

Hey WL13:
I'm sure you're on top of this, but make sure you sent him screen shots of the QR codes and not of a "print at home" pdf. From what they sent me, only a printed pdf will work at the gate, i.e. no screen shots.

There will be some confusion and delays I'm sure for this first game; probably worse tomorrow night at NCSU with 2X the crowd and many who stay in the lot and tailgate until the last minute.

Hey WL13:
I'm sure you're on top of this, but make sure you sent him screen shots of the QR codes and not of a "print at home" pdf. From what they sent me, only a printed pdf will work at the gate, i.e. no screen shots.

There will be some confusion and delays I'm sure for this first game; probably worse tomorrow night at NCSU with 2X the crowd and many who stay in the lot and tailgate until the last minute.

Good call. I ended up doing both; sent him printed out hard copies and sent screen shots of the QR codes, exactly as I would have pulled them up on my cell phone.

Sir

Sir
Go put on your MAGA hat and take your horse medicine.
Go Deacs!

25K.

WFU will be a minor Covid super spreader event in comparison to other stadiums.

Will watch the Deacons from home.

I suspect you are correct regarding the spread of Covid. The combination of Labor Day weekend and the concentration of football fans at stadiums around the country will result in a large increase in the number of Covid cases. The delta variant will take its toll. It is nowhere near finished with us. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't want to seem unneighborly or anything but why is the WSSU band performing at Wake games instead of the Wake band? Seems like a classic Wellman move and I thought those days were behind us.

Mainly because we want a great band performance in Truist and not The Scourge of the Southland marching 70.

I suspect you are correct regarding the spread of Covid. The combination of Labor Day weekend and the concentration of football fans at stadiums around the country will result in a large increase in the number of Covid cases. The delta variant will take its toll. It is nowhere near finished with us. I hope I'm wrong.

Don't worry, we have called in the Obama savants from his Martha's Vineyards party & all the Chicago Lallapalooza folks because they all know how to keep Covid from spreading at liberal events because at those it never happens!

Don't worry, we have called in the Obama savants from his Martha's Vineyards party & all the Chicago Lallapalooza folks because they all know how to keep Covid from spreading at liberal events because at those it never happens!

Sad, but true.

This is the problem. Covid is not a blue or red issue. No question the party and Lallapalooza were wrong as well as all the unmasked Trump rallies with a POTUS who was scared to wear a mask.

This will not get better until we take politics out of it and do the right thing.

Wear masks and get vaccinated.

I’d feel a lot better if there were vax or negative test results required to enter like Lolla or Obama’s party. Guessing one side would be much more in favor of that than the other.

Do you know why that seems to be the case, Reff?

Simple, basic mitigation efforts.

https://support.lollapalooza.com/hc...th-Policy-and-Lollapalooza-Entry-Requirements

To my knowledge, no such policy is going to be in place at BB&T Field.

The only time there has been over 15k at wake is when they won the championship under Jimmy

A Wake suporter purchased and donated 1,000 game tickets to WSSU students for tomorrow night.

Back