• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ODU tickets

I give it two weeks before college football is back to no fans.

It probably won't happen. Too much money involved for common sense to prevail.

The American public wants a return to "normal". If everyone had received the vaccine when available, the nation could have opened up safely by now. It didn't happen. Now, the vaccinated are fed up with the unvaccinated. Let the unvaccinated catch covid and learn the hard way, through experience. That's what will happen. Unfortunately, the children will suffer needlessly. We are a society at war with itself.

I give it two weeks before college football is back to no fans.

There could be a variant that instantly explodes people's heads (like Scanners) and there are states (and college football fanbases which essentially reflect the electorate in those states) that would still not ban fans from football games. There is now a critical mass of: a) COVID deniers and b) people who are vaxed, want life to return to normal, are willing to accept the reduced risk of catching COVID because they are vaxed and don't care if the heads of unvaxed people explode that we aren't going back to empty stadiums and lockdowns in many/most jurisdictions.

Last edited:
Agreed. 10,000% no chance fans are banned. The train has left the station and people are frothing at the mouth for football and other such metaphors.

OK, we have tickets and are staying at the Courtyard near the field. What's there to eat around the stadium/ Is there anything worthwhile on Deacon Blvd?

Thanks again

Go Deacs!

OK, we have tickets and are staying at the Courtyard near the field. What's there to eat around the stadium/ Is there anything worthwhile on Deacon Blvd?

Thanks again

Go Deacs!

Agree with the Putters recommendation. And while I'm not a fan of stadium food (is anybody?) they've announced some good food truck options both inside the stadium and outside for this game. With tomorrow evening's weather looking perfect, something to be said for grabbing something outdoors.

You think TheReff is going to understand nuance? No chance.

I understand that the liberal media hid both of them yet chose to play it up to the hilt when it was a Trump deal. Everything to do with OBummer's birthday bash was hidden and even the gal that posted the photos of Obama NOT wearing a mask was made to take her photos down for fear for her life! Funny how that works!
"Rules for Thee, but not for Me" is the going Liberal adage as always. {see John Kerry or Bill Gates and their private jet use for 'climate crisis' needs :thumbsup:]

I understand that the liberal media hid both of them yet chose to play it up to the hilt when it was a Trump deal. Everything to do with OBummer's birthday bash was hidden and even the gal that posted the photos of Obama NOT wearing a mask was made to take her photos down for fear for her life! Funny how that works!
"Rules for Thee, but not for Me" is the going Liberal adage as always. {see John Kerry or Bill Gates and their private jet use for 'climate crisis' needs :thumbsup:]

If it was "hidden" then how do you know about it?

Last second hill ticket

Anyone have one hill ticket for my son for today’s game

Back