• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network finally coming to Comcast?

Does Comcast have SEC Network?

Yes, I have Comcast and have both SEC network and Big Ten. Sometimes Marque (Cubs network) televises selected ACC games.

I will be glad to see this long national nightmare finally come to an end.

The SEC is so fucked. The Alliance has millions more viewers. Top 100 markets the SEC is fucked. Pull a dick move, get slayed. It's quite remarkable.

If this is true, I bet Comcast got the ACCN for a very low rate per subscriber. Perhaps the ACC is even paying Comcast to carry the network.

The PAC 12 was on Comcast in South Florida. Had to be almost free. Comcast, tho run by Democrats, is a very cheap company and usually wins such negotiations.

Despite the unnecessary expansion, the ACC remains pretty much a North Carolina product. That product just isn't worth much to Comcast. It doesn't matter how big the markets are if few care. This lack of interest is why Comcast has the ACCN on an obscure channel with no promotion. As I said before, Swofford was late to the party and now the ACC is paying the price.

Back