• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Congrats nomadic, cookoutdeac, and team It's so easy to laugh...

yZnExKJ.png

Congrats to team "It's so easy to laugh..." on this week's win, and on their regular season championship:

ZdgkKYR.png

The postseason bracket is as follows:

FvhVbsn.png

Next week is the play-in round, and will count towards individual standings, but 6 out of 10 teams have a bye.

Looking forward to the playoffs! See you next week!

Snuck into that Top Ten, motherfuckers!

I'm just gonna call myself "Playoff DeacsATS" or "Playoff D".

Whoa! Racked up a 1 pt. answer on No. 12 with Space Station. I never thought of Space Jam.

It might be because I haven't been to a movie in 35 years, but more likely because I would never have gone to see that one or watched it on TV.

Had a good run but Space Jam destroyed me. Didn't even occur to me.

I switched off Jam to ship. Frustrating.

Starting in the playoffs, last place answers each week will be automatically revealed.

I do want to reiterate, and I will when the thread gets posted for next week, all are welcome to play regardless of whether you or your team is eligible for a trophy, and especially if your team has a bye. Hopefully the numbers stay up participation-wise through the playoffs, higher scores are more fun than lower scores.

Three TVs, Mozart, and MLK Day were my downfall. Otherwise I would have medalled.

diggs way to carry tejas & i

Singin in the Rain and Apollo are the two I wish I had back. I stand by Veterans Day and halloween isn't even a fucking holiday so you people are all just making shit up.

You could have asked me if Singing in the Rain was in the top 500 movies ever made and I would have said no. I had no idea it was highly regarded. Oh well.

Issuing a score correction, bluefish changed his answer on question 7 from 2 to 3, which I acknowledged but did not change in the final scoring.

That brings his score from 308 to 315, bringing his season ranking up to 33rd from 35th.

Additionally it makes him the third best scorer on his team, raising their team score by 2 points, and moving CBD Blues into 6th this week, 1 point better than Better a Noodle Deac.

It does not affect the season-long team standings.

Apologies for missing the answer change, bluefish!

What an awful week, chose incorrectly on several binary choices where I had the right answer and switched it. Fuck. At least I somehow dragged myself into the playoffs so there is still a dream of finishing higher than mako like I did last playoffs.

Observation. If the fill in the blank comes after the word on questions this year, I almost always get the top answer. If it comes before I always get a one point answer.

sorry team, I have AIDS. Holy shit we missed the playoffs because Ryala and I both skipped this week.

LOL that's fucking GREAT. Missing the playoffs by 25 points when you don't SHOW UP. If there's more toogs/ryala moment than this i can't think of it. SUCK IT.

If you both participated, you'd BOTH have had to get 12's to miss the playoffs. Hilarious.

Back