• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Congrats nomadic, cookoutdeac, and team It's so easy to laugh...

by the way, who thought most people would say they don't get Christmas Eve off work? We are mainly wake forest people who work in offices, not Maryland grads working in the food court at the mall.

by the way, who thought most people would say they don't get Christmas Eve off work? We are mainly wake forest people who work in offices, not Maryland grads working in the food court at the mall.

That’s too far.
Maryland grads work at the Hot Topic.

Most everyone I know (feds and fed contractors) get it off if christmas is tuesday, and get half days most of the rest of the time, usually via a late announcement by the president that feds should go home (and then contractors follow suit)

Was not expecting that utter annihilation by Jam over Ship. Thought the movie was last month's news for sure.

Was not expecting that utter annihilation by Jam over Ship. Thought the movie was last month's news for sure.

That was my logic. Also, I think Space Jam only got one vote for film where people got to space.

probs a lot of people who haven't smoked a cigarette but assume the majo have

I've yet to get an ________ question right all season. I might be 10/10 in 1 pointers. It's my anti-talent. Normally I know I have no clue, but I kinda liked space bar. It seemed anything involving the moon cannibalized each other and I used the space bar like 25 times just to make this post.

I missed the deadline because I was getting my son a Covid test but I have a brother named Michael and it never crossed my mind. Also, I watch too many cooking shows because my debate was between reaper and ghost.

I mean the week before Hawaii was an answer to a question, yet somehow Hawaiian island was behind like some island in NC and rhode and long

Athena-sounds like Athens
Poseidon-the one who fucked with Odysseus.
Jalapeno-cheapest and most abundant one at the grocery store. Also, when we ordered Papa Johns at Wake, people constantly misidentified the pepperocini peppers as jalapenos.

I can't imagine actually sitting through Singin' in the Rain. How did that not win? Citizen Kane taking that is ludicrous.

Agree with all of this other than why did you order from Papa Johns? They suck. Must have been no Marcos available to you.

I mean to me Halloween was the obvious Holiday answer and should've gotten a lot more points and then then I expected the space blank answer to be widely varied.

Agree with all of this other than why did you order from Papa Johns? They suck. Must have been no Marcos available to you.

Every social event at the law school where lunch was ordered seemed to be Papa John’s. I know bad pizza is still good, but I’ll take almost any other pizza over PJ.

College Freshman in 2000-2001, so I had terrible taste in things. I am originally from the Pizza Belt (sort of(, so I should have known better, but the pepperocinis were a draw, and there were no PJs where I am from.

I'm surprised there wasn't at least one "Easter" answer for holiday.

Back