• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Congrats nomadic, cookoutdeac, and team It's so easy to laugh...

Townie is going to make a lot of enemies with his ruling on Mike/Michael.

The average ages to get married are 31 for women and 33 for men. 30 is the obvious answer.

I went Athena and Poseidon. Debated on Hera/Hades as well.

I thought Columbus Day was the obvious holiday. I guess President's Day could qualify too.

I don't feel good about my answers anymore.

what did you guys put for TVs?

and how many TVs do you actually own?

I answered "3" and do not feel good about it; I own 1

CK is literally the first one. Seems like a slam dunk. Also guarantee more people here have seen SL.

No but they show that in high school. Everyone has seen it. Citizen Kane is 1 and I don’t know a single person less than 40 who has seen it, so went with that

What type of sick high school did you go to?

So nobody went Lawrence of Arabia? Who the fuck has seen Lawrence of Arabia? Alec Guiness hasn't even seen Lawrence of Arabia, and none of you get that joke because no one has fucking seen Lawrence of Arabia.

I want to address something before the reveal. A poster commented in this thread before it opened addressing one or more of the questions directly, and then quickly deleted their comment. This is the second time this season that has happened, and from next week on in the playoffs (where all are welcome to play regardless of team or individual standings), I will take a scorched earth approach and deduct 100 points from your individual score if you discuss questions or answers before the thread is open. I know there was concern via PM about this affecting answers, but I chose not to address it publicly until the reveal. If you saw the post and allowed it to affect how you answered, so be it, that is your own decision. From now on, I will take more direct action about it.

Thanks for your understanding, see you soon with reveal.

Back