• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Congrats nomadic, cookoutdeac, and team It's so easy to laugh...

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. A man’s name that starts with “M”
2. A spicy pepper
3. A movie in AFI’s top 10 you think most people haven’t seen (https://prdaficalmjediwestussa.blob.core.windows.net/images/2019/08/100MoviesANNIVERSARY.pdf)
4. A language you wish you knew
5. A Greek goddess
6. A Greek god (not Zeus)
7. How many televisions are there in your house?
8. A classical composer
9. The age people get married
10. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes or no.
11. A holiday you don’t get off work
12. Space ______

Answers to me via PM please. No discussing answers here or elsewhere until the thread is open Friday.

well i think we need a new question now

21 entries received so far, let's get those responses in!

Update: a storm knocked out power and internet in my neighborhood last night. Power came back quickly but Comcast is still fucking about. Will keep you posted if I need to change the deadline or reveal time. Thanks for understanding.

Update: a storm knocked out power and internet in my neighborhood last night. Power came back quickly but Comcast is still fucking about. Will keep you posted if I need to change the deadline or reveal time. Thanks for understanding.

Go To Starbucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no internet at home, heading to a coffee shop for the reveal so I may be a bit slower this afternoon. Same deadline though, see you shortly.

Townie is a bro.

Movies and holidays were rough. Tv's and marriage age could have some solid splits too.

tvs and holidays the toughest.. marriage should be ez

Back