• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Havana Syndrome real?

Is it real?

• Yes

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Never heard of it/don’t know/ just wanna see results

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
I believe this is an issue Susan Collins actually takes seriously. I saw her discussing it on one of the Sunday shows and it was the first time I had heard of it.

wait, what is the case for it not being real?

It's been a big deal for what feels like a couple of years now. While investigating its cause remains a priority, a serious issue is making sure vets and state depters can get their cases acknowledged and treatment covered by the government. Like gulf war syndrome, doctors have been pretty dismissive of a single cause for symptoms.

Definitely the answer will be found in polling.

Or probably it’s already on the Internet…let’s do some research!

My theory is that these are bugs/wiretaps left over from the Cold War era, and now they are malfunctioning because they are so old. And emitting some weird signal that is not auditory but still messes with the brain.

I have read about it and it seems like it could be a thing. having said that, we still have no information on what it could be. weapon, malfunction, or aliens who knows.

Cheryl Rofer has clearly never met my childhood buddy Robby who (while I watched on in horror) built from scratch a microwave gun and proceeded to annihilate the flora and fauna living behind his house. Like Viktor Frankenstein, he soon sought to destroy his creation -- but perhaps the Russians got ahold of his technology.

Back