• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
Man United and Ole will have no excuses of not getting out of this group.

Villarreal, Man United, Atalanta, and Young Boys (Group F)

Man City's group is basically Man United's group from last year. PSG/RB Leipzig

This will be a fun one: Group B: Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Porto, AC Milan

An American is guaranteed a spot in the knockout stage with Brooks, Weah and Aaronson in one group.

Salzburg miss a penalty early at Sevilla then score from a penalty 8 minutes later. Would be a big win if they can pull it off.

Man United's attack is borderline unfair already and still has Rashford and Cavani to come back and join in on the fun! Ronaldo scored again, btw.

Haven't been this optimistic for years!

I think this may be the first time that Pogba, VDB and Bruno have all bee on the field at the same time.

And Bruno's assist to CR7 for the opening goal was gorgeous.

oh AWB what have you done?

straight red for a bad lunge with studs straight into the other guys ankle/foot. totally deserved sending off. ugh.

I suppose it will be a 4-3-1-1 now? Bruno behind Ronaldo and Fred/Donny/Pogba the 3?

Got to be. Have a feeling that United is going to sit back a bit and rely on the counter. The only silver lining is that I'm happy to see Dalot get some playing time. I'm higher on him than most people.

Looks like United will be going with a back 3/5 for the second half with Varane on for DVB.

This second half has been just horrid for United and YBs finally gets the equalizer

Need to see the xG chart, but the basic stats do not flatter Manchester United in this match. Guess a red card in the first half will do that.

Well fuck. United lose on a fucking gift from Lingard in the last minute of extra time. What a fucking disaster.

what the fucking fuck was that?!?! just gifted them the winner. Lingard, what are you doing!?!?

Back