• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

I seriously don't understand Bailly not getting more run at the expense of Lindleof -- apart from Bailly always being injured, of course

his block on Zapata was fucking mental

I think he's often a little too aggressive for conservative managers like Mou or Ole. When he dives in and misses he can sometimes end up a mile away from the play. But I agree that he offers more than Vic and should see more action.

What a hit by Ronaldo

Didn't watch the 2nd half but that goal was sweet

I take it from Twitter that the 2nd half was equally equally uninspiring as the first

SIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

VIVA RONALDO
VIVA RONALDO

Mr. Champions League does it again! Up 1-0 with just over 10 mins left to guarantee advancement to the knockout stage

JADON!!!

2-0!

The players needed this win, I'm sure. Villarreal the better side on the totality of the day but the final score is the only stat that truly matters. United looked far better the last 20-25 minutes of this one.

Sancho with a rocket. Carrick must have taught him that this morning.

Pefok!

Man of the Match in the 3-3 thriller with Atalanta.

Looks like 7 Americans on separate teams are likely to make it to the knockout round.

Ajax gonna finish their group with a 100% record.

ten Hag is dat guy

Kyle Walker is a brainless idiot. I love it.

You want to see brainless, go watch what the Porto guy did when they were up a man and needed a goal. One of the dumbest red cards I’ve ever seen (that also probably wasn’t a red card but under all the bench clearings was always going to be).

Nothing to lose today for United and Ralf changes up the squad pretty significantly.

Hendo; AWB, Bailly, Matic (guessing?), Shaw; Mata, VdB; Amad, Lingard, Elanga; Greenwood

And a bunch of kids plus 58 year old Tom Heaton on the bench (Kovar, 21; Hardley, 18; Mengi, 19; Iqbal, 18; Savage *Robbie's son*, 18; Shoretire; 18)

Back