• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

I enjoyed watching Young Boys

31xgQWyEcbL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Wow. A ref in Europe actually gave ManU a red card?

do you watch football? or just comment on perceived red card injustice? *cough*Xhaka*cough*

United got a red card last season against PSG, fyi.

Last edited:
do you watch football? or just comment on perceived red card injustice? *cough*Xhaka*cough*

United got a red card last season against PSG, fyi.

Must be nice to be able to go ten months without a red card. I wish my squad got that kind of treatment from refs.

which EPL club is gonna pay big bucks for Bellingham next summer?

I predict he will stay in Dortmund next summer. Haaland seems more likely to move next summer, and they won't let both Haaland and Bellingham be sold.

But if I had to guess, I would say Chelsea. They could sell more of their fringe players to partially raise the funds. Liverpool are too cheap, Arsenal not attractive enough, and think City and United would spend elsewhere.

I'm gonna be sad when Haaland ends up at City

I feel like if City were going to do it, it would have been done this summer after Kane failed to materialize. There are rumors that Haaland's agent and city don't like each other which 'could' nix any chances that way.

Unfortunately Madrid likely gets him and Mbappe next summer.

PSG are making it seem like they're gonna keep Mbappe now, but who knows?

Liverpool kicking the shit out of Milan right now. Salah missed a penalty that could have made it 2-0.

Back