• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE All-Time Record Holders (Individual)

Appearances: 182 (Cristiano Ronaldo)
Winner's Medals: 5 (Cristiano Ronaldo)
Goals: 137 (Cristiano Ronaldo)
Assists: 42 (Cristiano Ronaldo)

He is the GOAT.

I'm not even sure spurs fans are watching the Europa conference league.

I was bantering in our footie slack channel about the Tottenham match before you posted this!

Love to have Harry Kane come on in the 60th minute and get a hat trick (jk I really don't Muras were fucking terrible and easily the worst team we'll play all year Nuno is desperate)

Ronaldo-was-a-match-winner-once-again-for-United-scaled-e1632985577407.jpg

I was bantering in our footie slack channel about the Tottenham match before you posted this!

Love to have Harry Kane come on in the 60th minute and get a hat trick (jk I really don't Muras were fucking terrible and easily the worst team we'll play all year Nuno is desperate)
Oh yeah, I saw your first comment I think right after I posted that! Glad you got to watch!

United was an absolute dumpster fire in that first half. Nothing positive to say about any United player.

awful save attempt by DDG and it is 1-0 Atalanta inside the first 12 mins. I've seen this movie before

Pogba has been dire this entire half. I'm not sure he's done one thing well and looks completely checked out. Awful, awful display in the opening 45.

but United have RONALDO

1-1

hell of an assist by Bruno too with the back heel. it's the audacity of the pass for me

What a gorgeous team goal. Bruno was massively unselfish there.

Pogba has been dire this entire half. I'm not sure he's done one thing well and looks completely checked out. Awful, awful display in the opening 45.

He's definitely been United's poorest player, DDG's howler notwithstanding.

He's definitely been United's poorest player, DDG's howler notwithstanding.

I seriously don't understand Bailly not getting more run at the expense of Lindleof -- apart from Bailly always being injured, of course

his block on Zapata was fucking mental

Back