• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Soccer

DeacDoug

Reaction score
The Deacs are now charging 5 bucks, with students free, to sit on Walt Chyzowych Hill. The good news is that you can now buy beer for 8 bucks.

Coming from the era in which students were forced to attend Chapel, were prohibited from dancing, and were banned from drinking on campus, I can't believe that students able to afford the beers can now get loaded during soccer games. I guess most of us were sheep in the old days. At 8 bucks a beer, I would probably try to sneak a quart bottle into the games. There are always ways.

BTW, kudos to Walt C for establishing a successful men's soccer problem. I saw him play many times and he was one terrible soccer player. A fans sitting near me once described Walt as the "Bobby Wine of soccer". And that ain't good!

Back