• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GAMEDAY!

I’m ready.
Put me in, Coach!

les gooooooo

stay healthy and blow em out tonight, fellas!

I think I'm gonna rock my 20 year old, stained and battle tested #5 jersey. It was Chris Davis' generic #5 jersey and I bought it back in like 2002 or 2003. Now it represents Roberson.

Gotta say after listening to Curry talk to Stan just now, even with all the horrible shit going down in the world and all of the conference realignment stuff, I feel really good about the people running our athletic department and coaching our teams.

She’s says sold out capacity crowd 😂😂

ESPN stream does not seem to work. Does comcast block me from ACCN games even on WatchESPN, or is this some technical difficulty?

CBS with the first score of the year!!

We’ve been fortunate need to knock off that rust quickly Roberson scared me there. Does the ball not move forward on an accidental forward fumble out of bounds?

The lack of pressure against ODU is concerning

Gotta say after listening to Curry talk to Stan just now, even with all the horrible shit going down in the world and all of the conference realignment stuff, I feel really good about the people running our athletic department and coaching our teams.

Yeah we are in good shape with Currie. He’s impressed every time I’ve heard him.

Back