• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenneth Walker III Appreciation Thread

Fuck it, go MSU, Walker for the Heisman and a CFP appearance... against Wake Forest, with Hartman in 2nd for the Heisman and a CFP appearance....

Unless something pretty drastic happens, I think it's pretty safe to say Walker will get a Heisman invite.

It's great watching Gus Johnson announce his Heisman case

Unfuckinstoppable. Michigan went for some dirty hits while Walker was in the pile, so he puts another TD on them. Goddamn.

Unless something pretty drastic happens, I think it's pretty safe to say Walker will get a Heisman invite.
Yeah, OK, silly me. We can lose all the qualifiers. He's going to the Heisman ceremony.

if we weren’t running the table, losing walker would be a really painful “what if”.

Dude was a stud at WFU and is getting tons of carries, yards, and attention at MSU. Good for him. But WF put 5 really good running backs on the field today and we are 8-0. Apparently, losing Walker hasn’t hurt us too much. And Ellison has a little Walker in him IMO. His build, vision and quickness are similar.

The positive spin on KWIII is obvious. Wake Forest recruited a Heisman RB but we had too much at the position so he transferred elsewhere like Burrow, Murray, and Mayfield did.

I think Sorensen took a little shot at Walker on the radio post game today. He said it takes a special group of guys (our running backs) to understand its best for our team to have 3 or even 4 headed monster at running back and not be selfish. Personally I don't blame Walker, he deserves to be a feature back. Also, our running backs did a great job picking up some blitzes today.

I agree. Different offenses need different types of players.

Back