• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenneth Walker III Appreciation Thread

I stated my opinion months ago when he left. It's on Clawson. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. Kid gets 240+ yards on more carries than he ever saw here. Got the carries he wanted and he produced. "Coach, I'd like more carries." Clawson - "Hell no! Get with the philosophy and stop being selfish!" Tucker- "If you earn it, you'll get as many as you want."

Kid wanted to be the feature back and he deserved it. It would frustrate the hell out of me when I would see him single-handedly move the entire team down the field 80 yards, and then getting the last 10 all on his own pushing & carrying 5 guys into the endzone for a touchdown that put us within one point. Then the defense plays hard, forcing a punt, and then because of Clawson's philosophy of rotating the Backs, he puts Beal back in. When you got the talent, play the damn Talent! Am I alone in my memories?

Everyone will puke when MSU is in the national title hunt.

Last edited:
Corrected it. Between the giddy Newman, Sage draft failure posts, this place gives off big jilted ex-girlfriend vibes. I'm a middle aged female with divorced friends and the salty bitch train didn't hit them this hard.

Lol solid post

Walker got 27 carries in our first non-Clemson game last year, and over 20 in 2 of the next 3 with the exception being a non-competitive Campbell game. Had 8 TDs in those games.

I realize some folks just have to make a blame-filled hindsight slam on Clawson, but Beal-Smith is legit good. Michigan State's RB situation was god-awful and they're a high profile team.

Sometimes shit just lines up and it sucks. Our best team on the field wasn't Beal-Smith getting benched, and Walker got a TON of carries as a default. He transferred somewhere with a dumpster fire RB situation that has a bigger name than Wake. Oh well. If the option was make the team worse but keep him, fuck it. That's some LOWF nonsense thinking we need to bend to his will.

WALKER leaving is a huge loss. Many of my friends have speculated he wanted to go leave the academic climate. Does anyone know his real story?

Some portion of Wake fans will always claim a player leaves or doesn’t come to Wake due to academics. It’s elitist and helps them justify program problems.

DC, part of going for “Good to Great” is keeping good players on the sideline in favor of putting great players on the field.

Fuck him for quitting us, and mega facepalm at any of our cuck fans who still root for him.

This times eleventy billion

We need a place to keep track of his stats? For fucks sake try ESPN.com. Or MSU.edu.

Let’s have a Mike Elrond appreciation thread. And let’s play the other team’s fight song. LOWF Forever. Pathetic.

I stated my opinion months ago when he left. It's on Claussen. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. Kid gets 240 + carries. Kid wanted to be the feature back and he deserved it. It would frustrate the hell out of me when I would see him single-handedly move the entire team down the field 80 yards down the field, and then getting the last 10 all on his own pushing a carrying 5 guys into the endzone for a touchdown that put us within one point. Then the defense plays hard, forcing a punt, and then because of Clawson's philosophy of rotating the Backs, he puts Beal back in. When you got the talent, play the damn Talent! Am I alone in my memories?

Everyone will puke when MSU is in the national title hunt.

MSU is not going to be in the title hunt just because they have Walker 😂😂

Corrected it. Between the giddy Newman, Sage draft failure posts, this place gives off big jilted ex-girlfriend vibes. I'm a middle aged female with divorced friends and the salty bitch train didn't hit them this hard.

Lol pos rep

Cuck is a way of life. It teaches discipline, sharing, self control and relationship bonding.

Don't knock it til you try it.

I don't fault the kid for leaving. To each his own. I do miss watching him run the ball for Wake. Coaches make mistakes all the time and without knowing the whole story, I feel like this is one of them. We shall see. Good Luck to KW.

Crazy to think that WF's offense this year could've had KWIII (and CBS plus the other backs on the current roster all of whom are solid) paired with Roberson, Donovan Green and Surratt (plus Morin, AT Perry and Ke'Shwan Williams). FWIW, as it is, WF is solid at RB and receiver, but man that would've been just an insane collection of talent. Clawson has a ridiculous eye for talent.

Crazy to think that WF's offense this year could've had KWIII (and CBS plus the other backs on the current roster all of whom are solid) paired with Roberson, Donovan Green and Surratt (plus Morin, AT Perry and Ke'Shwan Williams). FWIW, as it is, WF is solid at RB and receiver, but man that would've been just an insane collection of talent. Clawson has a ridiculous eye for talent.

Hopefully solid is good enough. But yes, we could have had a really good collection of WRs and RBs.

Don’t forget about Jamie Skeen.

we'll probably never know what truly went down so hard to judge, but man is kw3 good. i've also always been pretty bearish on CBS in general which adds to the frustration, but ii do know the staff really likes him.

fwiw, i'm (very passively) rooting for him

He got a helmet sticker on College Football Final.

Surratt Newman and Dortch all made terrible decisions regarding their pro futures. It it still very early, but Walker appears to have helped his pro prospects with his decision. It could all fall to shit though so you never know.

KWlll has a chance to be special. But he was a 2 star recruit that Clawson gave a true fair chance to develop and be a great fball player. I appreciated him last year and hope he does well at MSU but He Gone. No way he gets those stats in a balanced evolved offense of 2021. CBS might get 200 with that line and remember, KWlll got most of his TDs from the HeavyDeac that you guys hate. Would you rather watch off tackle right, off tackle left over and over again or a mixed offense with 3 strong backs and 6 WRs catching balls and 3 different TDs?
Lock this thread or post his stats each week in the 2021 CFB thread.

Back