• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenneth Walker III Appreciation Thread

I thought he was a straight swap for the linebacker who decommitted from Wake, went to Oklahoma and recently entered the portal.

Shane Whitter is not in the portal to the best of my knowledge.

Shane Whitter is not in the portal to the best of my knowledge.

You're correct. Two other Oklahoma linebackers are in the portal, but not Whitter.

Whitter is still a guy who committed to Wake and switched to Oklahoma.

He's skipping the Peach Bowl and turning pro.

KWIII picked 41st by the Seahawks.

Ran a 4.38 at the combine.

Looks like we need to bump this thread so we can keep the 2022 Wake Forest football thread focused on 2022 Wake Forest football.

Ehh, I still don’t really care about what happens when people transfer out just like I didn’t care about Newman or Mauk. At least both of those (and CBS) actually got Wake degrees.

Yeah, but they didn't have a 74 yard TD run today either. Just giving people to rehash old debates because KWIII is going to be part of the NFL discussion for the next few years.

The WF staff has a ridiculously good record of finding skill position offensive talent. Particularly amazing as compared to recruiting rankings for those that are into that,

Sometimes he says “a whole Pack of Badgers”

i'm happy for KWIII and i think it's cool that he played at wake and is having some nfl success. obviously he's had most of his success away from wake but we've also been fine without him so it's a win win for everyone

Back