• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenneth Walker III Appreciation Thread

While listening to FSU supported media they actively solicit NIL money. Send a hundred bucks. They have billboards and a full force effort to fill up the bank. So I go and see it's goi,g on everywhere. Seems to me if you run a landscape business, call Wake and send $500.00, Stan Cotten gonna mention you on a broadcast. It's total insanity and I'm not at all sure we are getting it. However, I have to believe our AD is all over this junk. It's easy to see and wide open.

Isn’t that basic advertising? Pay money. Get mentioned on the radio.

Did anyone see KWIII blow up that Michy DT??? He is a great pass blocker 😇😝😩

Lol what a run. Then what an almost fumble.

I think it’s safe to say that the narrative that KWIIIs Heisman hopes would end when MSU started to play good teams is definitely false….

85 yards in 1st half 😳

Going to be awkward when KWIII and Hartman are sitting beside each other at the Heisman ceremony.

Do running backs on 3 loss teams get Heisman Ceremony invites?

58 yard TD run. 2 pt conversion for the tie.

17 rushes, 154 yards, 4 TDs. Most TDs for MSU vs. Michigan all-time.

Kind of crazy to have Wake connections on both sides of a Michigan-Michigan St game.

I appreciate what KWIII is doing against Michigan.

Kind of crazy to have Wake connections on both sides of a Michigan-Michigan St game.

I appreciate what KWIII is doing against Michigan.

And we've got Christian Turner about to suit up.

What a day for Wake football!

I guess Clawson could leverage the I recruited a heisman winner.

Yeah. Because Wake still had a good season. It's less of an argument if Wake fell off after he left.

Back