• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Norfolk State tickets & parking thread

Brendan207

Reaction score
I have two tickets at approximately the 20 yardline, 5th row for sale ($10 each). Shoot me an email (not a PM). My email address is brendan207 (my OGBoards username) AT gmail.com.

Last edited:
I also have two available (section 17) and a parking pass (Joel). I’d sell them all for $30. Respond here or PM me.

Parking pass gone. Will sell the two tix for $15 OBO.

Lots of Hill tickets available if anyone is in need. $5 a ticket. PM if interested.

Lots of Hill tickets available if anyone is in need. $5 a ticket. PM if interested.

I agree the Hill tickets are the best option for those needing tickets. Saturday you will just need to get inside and then sit wherever you want.

I see the game is on ACCnX. Since it is ACCNX, will it be on local? I assume another noon game will be on the normal ACCN channel?

I see the game is on ACCnX. Since it is ACCNX, will it be on local? I assume another noon game will be on the normal ACCN channel?
It'll be on local (and anywhere else) so long as people stream it on their TV from the ESPN app. But in terms of traditional TV - nope.

Parking pass + 4 hill tix. Will trade for beer. PM...

Back