• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Rd 2: Answers due Friday at 2

Richard
Bias
3 (wanted to go zero, and probably f'd up by not putting 5, but 3 seemed like a better answer)

thought the liberal/conservative questions were good. could be several different answers depending on what criteria you use

Horror movie had probably a dozen legit answers...

Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Scream
Saw
Exorcist
The Shining
Psycho
And that's neglecting anything that has been done in the last 15 years... And there have been some good ones.

Last edited:
thought the liberal/conservative questions were good. could be several different answers depending on what criteria you use

I went California / Texas, even though that's probably not accurate. But that's the lazy way that those states are portrayed and I'm just trying to win Sheep.

1. Ryan
2. Bias
3. 10
4. Maasachusetts
5. Wyoming
6. The Shining
7. Sick
8.Crab
9. Germany
10. Dinosaurs
11. Ambien
12. Paint it Black

I went California / Texas, even though that's probably not accurate. But that's the lazy way that those states are portrayed and I'm just trying to win Sheep.
welp, they are probably going to win because i thought of using that exact strategy then decided against it

Robert
Bias-probably had to be someone from the ACC days, and there was no obvious choice between the guys that were there in the 2000s, though Blake has a bit of a lead IMO.

I did Massachusetts/Texas. CA probably lost a few points with the recent recall news, and TX gained ground with their abortion law.

For Maryland, I couldn't decide between Dixon and Blake from the Natty winning team (excluded Baxter & Wilcox)... So I went with Bias.

shellfish has 3 answers that are plausible too.

I look forward to the MD posters losing their minds on #2.

Also fully expecting Q2 next week to be a former WFU basketball player

Can’t believe nobody on the WAKE FOREST board went with the greatest Deac ever for #1 RANDOLPH

1. A man’s name that starts with the letter “R”
Robert/Rob - 33
Richard - 8
Ryan - 5
Riley, Ron - 1

2. A former University of Maryland basketball player
Len Bias - 29
Juan Dixon - 16
Alex Len, Len Elmore, Steve Francis - 1

3. How many sick days do you use a year?
5 - 37
10 - 7
0 - 3
3 - 1

1. A man’s name that starts with the letter “R”
Robert/Rob - 33
Richard - 8
Ryan - 5
Riley, Ron - 1

2. A former University of Maryland basketball player
Len Bias - 29
Juan Dixon - 16
Alex Len, Len Elmore, Steve Francis - 1

3. How many sick days do you use a year?
5 - 37
10 - 7
0 - 3
3 - 1

I say this every damn time. Stay with your first thought. I'm such a playofff choke artist.

Back