• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Rd 2: Answers due Friday at 2

Not gonna talk about grouping til after the season is over, but your objections are all noted and make me a better shepherd each week. Thanks for playing, see you next week!

Now that I can shed this albatross of a team, I fully expect to dominate the next two weeks en route to the Individual crown.

First round exit as the higher seed 2 tournaments in a row. I am duke.

I can't even bitch about the answers I got wrong because they're the correct sheep answers. I just fold under pressure.

I can't even bitch about the answers I got wrong because they're the correct sheep answers. I just fold under pressure.

I agree with this. Usually I feel like the majority screwed up. This time, I screwed up.

Our team should get bonus points for being the most emotionally invested in the game.

I felt p good about my answers, cept for the public transit question. Holy politics

Robert
Len Bias
Vermont
Wyoming
The Shining
Sick
Shrimp
Hong Kong
Dinosaur
Oxycotin
Paint it Black

Really thought China would get more. Similar to Japan and much bigger/more people. Guess Tokyo wins over Hong Kong and more compact country helps.

lol, no. oxycodone IS the active ingredient in oxycontin so you are literally taking oxycodone

This seems like saying all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares? If the question was "name a shape," I would not be in favor of grouping rectangles and squares.

Not gonna talk about grouping til after the season is over, but your objections are all noted and make me a better shepherd each week. Thanks for playing, see you next week!

You're the man for doing this, thank you.

You're the man for doing this, thank you.

Yeah, I think that it should be clear that for this, and many other reasons, Townie is the boards MVP. Just an all around great dude that does a lot for our weird little community and all of us in general. Thanks buddy.

Back