• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Rd 2: Answers due Friday at 2

y'all need to start calling out sick more.

How do the individual playoffs work, do they get H2H at some point?

DKAPaNd.png

pzrueZe.png

pTKfx2J.png

why didnt my score count for my team? habit of dropping it?

Raise coming up huuuuuuuge.

I whiffed hard on both states through classic over thinking. Both answers are obvious in retrospect

I WAS THE IDIOT THAT WROTE TOKYO. I had zero time today and shot from the hip without thinking between calls. That 32 point swing would've had me in fourth place.

So I finished 7th overall and was behind (significantly) 2 of our opponents? Damn.

Someone please explain dodo bird to me please? I thought Dino would be unanimous.

Toogs can verify this, but one of my major failings is not being able to think like other people think. It's like my fucking kryptonite.

You are utterly incapable of thinking how others think. On the other hand, everyone wishes they were honest enough to admit that they think like you

no chance it would win, but Paint It Black is the best Stones song by like a zillion miles. The only one I would listen to today

Still can't believe "team it's so easy" pulled off the upset.

Seeing no explanation of DodoBird, it becomes obvious it was collusion.

Back