• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Norfolk State at WF -- Noon Saturday ACCN Extra

Offense: A
Defense: F
Camera Work: D

Pretty frustrating that our secondary is still our weak spot on D. LB play looks much improved, though.

I guess the D decided to take the week off. Good thing the NSU d is trash. Wonder if both the O and D decide to take off next week.

Pretty frustrating that our secondary is still our weak spot on D. LB play looks much improved, though.

Also disappointing to see a running QB get out in space so easily. The front 7 have stopped the RBs for the most part.

Looks like we’re going to be in shootouts again.

At this point it’s a systemic issue with the D. Need to see significant improvement or changes.

Came back into the room to hear one of the idiot announcers say “I almost said Rutgers was still in the ACC. It takes some getting used to.” Wtfffff

Also disappointing to see a running QB get out in space so easily. The front 7 have stopped the RBs for the most part.

Especially when it looked like we put a spy on him that didn't even come close to cutting off a few big first down runs.

Agree. I hope that’s because we have some blitz packages we don’t want to show FSU…

EJ is pretty good in the booth

Yeah. Same in the studio as well. Better than Richt and that Clemson guy.

Wish they could just change that call from a fumble to a grounding penalty. He threw it behind the line of scrimmage with only OL around.

Glad to see Morin getting some PR chances. Good return.

Yeah. Same in the studio as well. Better than Richt and that Clemson guy.

Wish they could just change that call from a fumble to a grounding penalty. He threw it behind the line of scrimmage with only OL around.

Glad to see Morin getting some PR chances. Good return.

Ball hit a defender behind the line.

Three incompletions targeting Whiteheart. One overthrow, one drop, one batted ball.

Down-the-road, FGs will not do us much good with this D and I agree, Manual is very good.

That little fake QB draw pass was a nice touch. Their QB is pretty good, but he should not be playing so well against our defense.

The PBP guy Drew Carter looks like a wax figure of a person.

That's pretty good. There's definitely something weird about his photo.

Back