• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Norfolk State at WF -- Noon Saturday ACCN Extra

A personal foul for "continuing to play" after you lose your helmet??? What an absurd rule.

Just once, I’d like to see our 3rd and 4th string play well and get stops and score points.

Last edited:
The continuing to play penalty was terrible, but the defense that drive was just as bad.

Is the consensus that Kerns is banged up and Clawson doesn’t want to waste a garbage game on Griffis’ redshirt?

Building depth and calling these plays is not the way to do it You don't have to throw the bomb but running "regular" sequence of plays would be whole lot more helpful for the back-ups.

Building depth and calling these plays is not the way to do it You don't have to throw the bomb but running "regular" sequence of plays would be whole lot more helpful for the back-ups.

I agree.

Marucci looks like he was running RPO. His reads were handoff.

Last edited:
I didn't realize that was EJ Manuel's first game as a color guy until they mentioned it at the end. For a first timer, he was really, really good.

I didn't realize that was EJ Manuel's first game as a color guy until they mentioned it at the end. For a first timer, he was really, really good.

He’s been an ACC Network studio guy from the beginning. He knows the ACC well.

Back