• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Norfolk State at WF -- Noon Saturday ACCN Extra

You want the 5-10, 180-pound QBs to become tight ends? You springing for the HgH?

I'm assuming that a roster with 6-7 qb's would have a couple in the 6-3 225 lb. range. Didn't know our recruiting philosophy is now to find the next Russell Wilson or Doug Flutie.

I'm assuming that a roster with 6-7 qb's would have a couple in the 6-3 225 lb. range. Didn't know our recruiting philosophy is now to find the next Russell Wilson or Doug Flutie.

Leo Kelly and Billy Edwards are the two tallest QBs on the roster at 6-3. Kelly is listed at 227. Edwards 216. Kelly is a red shirt freshman walk-on who did play Sat. Edwards is an Old Dominion commit who flipped to Wake late in the cycle for 21. He had a bunch of G5 and FCS offers.

Last edited:

Newman was the exception, we don't seem to get big QB's?

Back