• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Murdaugh Family crime thread

i mean, depending on when the policy was placed, insurance policies cover suicides. hiring someone seems like a waste of money

The article says he wasn’t paying the shooter to kill him.

what was he doing then?

"[He] asked a former client to kill him this month so his other son could collect a $10 million insurance payment but survived being shot in the head, the police said on Tuesday night."

what was he doing then?

"[He] asked a former client to kill him this month so his other son could collect a $10 million insurance payment but survived being shot in the head, the police said on Tuesday night."

I guess the shooter was more than willing to do it for free.

But other than that not sure I understand your question.

My wife, I am embarrassed to say, went to a formal in college with Alex Murdaugh. They went with a group of friends and it was just sort of a let's just go as each other's date type of thing. It was their only date but they were friends. he was a KA at USC and she was a Tri Delta. She just remembers him as being not-so-handsome and goofy.

My wife, I am embarrassed to say, went to a formal in college with Alex Murdaugh. They went with a group of friends and it was just sort of a let's just go as each other's date type of thing. It was their only date but they were friends. he was a KA at USC and she was a Tri Delta. She just remembers him as being not-so-handsome and goofy.

shocker

Just a hunch, but I'm waiting for something to come out about his secret sex life. And not that he was just framming the young associate at the firm, more along the lines of cruising gay biker bars or into some S&M/bondage cult.

Just a hunch, but I'm waiting for something to come out about his secret sex life. And not that he was just framming the young associate at the firm, more along the lines of cruising gay biker bars or into some S&M/bondage cult.

Has anyone asked Mako's mom?

This is the most ridiculous part of the story.

According to an article I just read, this dude’s first name is pronounced ELL-ick. Even more ridiculous.

So Wall Street Journal had a pretty comprehensive article covering this story today. Among things I’ve learned:

—The boat driver kid’s BAC was 0.286 holy fuck
—Boat driver kid had several minor incidents with law enforcement WHILE OUT ON BOND
—The other kid was booted from law school for plagiarism
—These people sold their 6,800 square foot house for $375k (!!!) in May 2020

Wild shit all around.

Back