• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Tickets

LilburnDeac

Reaction score
Looking forward to being on national television next week. Hopefully we will have a better crowd than we did this week.

I'm looking for 2 tickets for the game. Let me know if anyone has or hears of any extras.

Not sure it bodes well for the Deacs that the holes lost to Jax st

I think it was ABC/ESPN. So, ESPN. There will be a lot of tsk-tsking over the state of the Noles desperate to get their first win, but we just have to take care of business.

I'm looking for 2 tickets as well if anyone is looking to off load a few.

I’ve got 5 Hill tickets & 2 LJC parking passes. Get there early enough and you can tailgate at the hockey annex directly across the street from the gate. I’m trying to sell it all together for $100 to a Wake fan because I’m too busy this week to try and sell it piecemeal.

2 FSU tickets, Section 3 (8-yard line, West side , fieldhouse end). Seats 27 & 28 (Aisle). 2 steps down upon emerging from the tunnel. $50.00.

Selling a pair of fantastic 5th row seats at about the 20 yardline. Section 13, Row E, Seats 5-6. $50 per ticket if anyone needs em. Email me (don't PM me, I do not check them). My name on these boards @gmail.com.

I’ve got 5 Hill tickets & 2 LJC parking passes. Get there early enough and you can tailgate at the hockey annex directly across the street from the gate. I’m trying to sell it all together for $100 to a Wake fan because I’m too busy this week to try and sell it piecemeal.

*Sold*

Can someone share where the Ticket Exchane site is now or a link?

I haven't used it in awhile...

I've got 4 available, 20-yard line, Sect 13, Row D Seats 3, 4, 5 and Row E Seat 3. $20 each, includes a blue lot parking pass (if we can make logistics work).

Back