• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

20 years later...

Who gets to participate in free elections?

Citizens, and non-felons of age (18), who register to vote.

We have moved past the original point, people have forgotten or never experienced 9/11.

Last edited:
What a great way to honor 9/11 victims. Truly touching.

I always enjoy reading centerdeac's posts after he's clearly gotten hammered around midnight and goes on these non-centrist, right-winger rants. Impressive.

Last edited:
Doesn’t even have a personal connection, just a disaster bunny.

VPIe.gif

centerdeac thinks everyone forgets like he does....only we don't guzzle gin nightly

I, for one, have a tattoo with the twin towers and the words “never forget” in a fancy old timey font in red white and blue right over my heart, so I’ll never forget.

I also haven't seen political prisoners.

This thread fucking delivers. Highest incarceration rate in the world, and no political prisoners?

Mumia Abu Jamal?
All the former Black Panthers?
Josh Williams (Ferguson)

The ignorance…

I, for one, have a tattoo with the twin towers and the words “never forget” in a fancy old timey font in red white and blue right over my heart, so I’ll never forget.

Ahhh... but what if you never look down? Or in a mirror.

I’m watching the NFL and I can’t forget because they’re showing me a tribute

Citizens, and non-felons of age (18), who register to vote.

We have moved past the original point, people have forgotten or never experienced 9/11.

LOL. Bailing out of a BS conversation you started. Nobody has forgotten. It's a ridiculous sentiment from someone mad that other people don't share your politics.

I like the idea that criticizing documented police brutality in some small, random American town in Missouri or something means that we're disrespecting the police responders in NYC on 9/11

Back