• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

20 years later...

Center starts thread about 9/11, and instead of memorializing those who died, he makes a divisive, political statement to signal his unparalleled virtue. It's a great example of Republican toxic individualism.

its a great example of what a drunken asshole he is

Is this where we talk about heavily redacted memo that was just released that points to significant support for the 9/11 hijackers from Saudi intelligence?

You know the Saudi government that neocons and neolibs have been protecting for 20 years so that American war profiteers could enrich themselves while the blood of Afghanis, Iraqis and American servicemen was spilled indiscriminately.

Last edited:
I am actually glad for this thread. It reminded me to call my parents and wish them a happy 9/11. Even though I was technically a day late, I could tell they were happy that I called. Since my dad was trapped at Merrill Lynch head quarters across the street from the twin towers in lower Manhattan for several days and it was about day before any of us could get in touch with him, the day we celebrate is usually 9/12 anyway.

Did the cunt that started this thread ever apologize for flagrant politicization of a day in which most of us were somberly reflecting on what had happened?

He was too busy watching the real deal holyfield's comeback attempt.

20 years later..........and America is more fucked up than ever, and seems to make the same mistakes over and over.

Iraq and Afghanistan are the 21st century versions of Vietnam.

Back