• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Network

macktheknife

Reaction score
This network is the worst. Just terrible. Makes Raycom look like Paramount Pictures. The ACC Ads need to get together and demand a network better than a millineal streamer in his basement. Discuss.

I wish they wouldn't put a live ticker on the bottom of a game replay, that's for damn sure.

I wish they would make it so the 30+% of Americans who have Comcast/Xfinity could watch it.

I wish they would make it so the 30+% of Americans who have Comcast/Xfinity could watch it.

Get rid of cable. Go wifi and stream Youtube TV or another streaming service that carries the networks and ACC channel. Cut your costs in half. Details on The Pit...Cut the cord.

When compared to what is being made on SEC Network & Big Ten Network from ESPN, us getting in so late cost us dearly! Probably why we are at the bottom of the Power 5 when it comes to total payout per school in the low $30-35 million range. And now that SEC his bringing in both OU & Texas plus has gotten their prime 3:30 game on ESPN with huge payouts, that game by itself is going to pay upwards of $400 mill per season while ESPN pays the ACC only that much for our ENTIRE sports package of all sports.

Get rid of cable. Go wifi and stream Youtube TV or another streaming service that carries the networks and ACC channel. Cut your costs in half. Details on The Pit...Cut the cord.
You miss the point. ACC channel sucks.

A poor broadcast is better than no broadcast. No broadcast is what Demonbeck is facing, hence my reply.

WRT quality of broadcast and programing I agree with you. The only programing I watch on the ACC network are Wake Forest games. The channel seems to suffer the UNC/Duke bias of ESPN.

Yeah, I thought I would be watching the ACC Network all the time when we were waiting for it, but like others, I just watch Wake games there. Between the UNC-Duke bias, which is understandable considering the size of their fanbases, and the 13 other teams to talk about, Wake is seldom mentioned. Oh and Packer and Durham suck like it was their job. Ho boy.

We’re Switzerland to them (literally, their nickname for us, like many others do).

Yeah, I thought I would be watching the ACC Network all the time when we were waiting for it, but like others, I just watch Wake games there. Between the UNC-Duke bias, which is understandable considering the size of their fanbases, and the 13 other teams to talk about, Wake is seldom mentioned. Oh and Packer and Durham suck like it was their job. Ho boy.

Yeah, when those 2 clowns are your anchor personalities, it really weighs you down and not in a good way that anchors typically do.

The price isn't my issue. I shouldn't have to figure out how to stream YouTube TV through my television to watch a "national" network.

I pay for ESPN+ and I pay for Xfinity. Both Disney and Comcast are already getting my money. I should be able to watch the fucking channel.

Going to Fubo TV and cutting Spectrum was a great move on my part.

The price isn't my issue. I shouldn't have to figure out how to stream YouTube TV through my television to watch a "national" network.

I pay for ESPN+ and I pay for Xfinity. Both Disney and Comcast are already getting my money. I should be able to watch the fucking channel.

If you have a TV made within the last 15 years or so, there's not much to figure out. Either you get the YouTubeTV app on your TV or you get a Roku stick, Fire stick, or something else to plug into your TV.

If you have a TV made within the last 15 years or so, there's not much to figure out. Either you get the YouTubeTV app on your TV or you get a Roku stick, Fire stick, or something else to plug into your TV.

blogphoto.jpg

You should but you can't.

I was in a similar situation and valued Wake Forest football and basketball over other programming, so I cut the cord. I have YTTV, MLB and Netflix. The selection of programming leaves cable in the dust and all of it is available whenever I choose to watch. There is no comparison.

I'm 72 and tech stupid but the conversion was easy. Quit bitching and start watching. The choice is yours to make.

You should but you can't.

I was in a similar situation and valued Wake Forest football and basketball over other programming, so I cut the cord. I have YTTV, MLB and Netflix. The selection of programming leaves cable in the dust and all of it is available whenever I choose to watch. There is no comparison.

I'm 72 and tech stupid but the conversion was easy. Quit bitching and start watching. The choice is yours to make.
Exactly

I cut the cord on Spectrum last year. I add YouTubeTV for football and basketball season. It gives me all the channels I need (ACC, SEC, Big 10, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, etc) for way less than cable.

I like Packer and Durham and Packer talks about us a ton.

“Wound up and ready to GO!”

Back