• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoff Week 3: Answers due Friday at 12

Tom Hardy (only because more well known than Lewis)
Andy Reid
5 (I probably use it 2x day because of my kids, but I figured I was weird)
Like a Rolling Stone (never been a Dylan guy)
Anchorman
David
Lincoln
Trump (agree that there are better answers, but seemed like the Sheep answer)
Blockbuster (changed from Enron)
Wilt (changed from Embiid)
VEIL (changed from LIVE)
Shark

I mean, was Schwimmer's career that much better overall than Lewis's? Outside of being the shittiest character in a shitty sitcom, what does he have?

lol good i like it

I mean, was Schwimmer's career that much better overall than Lewis's? Outside of being the shittiest character in a shitty sitcom, what does he have?

not at all. more money for sure from Friends, but Lewis is a far better actor. anchored band of brothers, Homeland, and Billions.

I remember the novelty of Schwimmer playing this role in Band of Brothers because everyone still thought of him as Ross from Friends and not some wannabe hardass fuckup military guy. He was definitely more "famous" than most of the cast at the time.

Office Space? What?

Edit, oh, Schweimmer. Yeah, naw. Trash.

4. A Bob Dylan song
Like a Rolling Stone - 35
Blowin' in the Wind - 4
Times They Are a Changin' -1

5. A Will Ferrell movie
Anchorman - 30
Elf - 4
Talladega Nights - 4
Step Brothers -2

6. A man’s name that starts with “D”
Dave/David - 31
Dan/Daniel - 6
Donald - 2
Dylan - 1

I love how everyone makes fun of Damian Lewis's tiny mouth. I had forgotten about that.

leaned into my gut more this week and it cost me with 'jimmy fallon is the biggest name to be in band of brothers'

i had written out my answers earlier this week but planned to revisit before sending today

oh well

here is what i had, so y'all can laugh at either how i dicked around out of a perfect score or (more likely) how i would've had a total score of 12

1. An actor in Band of Brothers (not Tom Hanks): damian lewis
2. A current NFL coach (not Bill Belichick): andy reid
3. How many times do you use your microwave in a week? 5
4. A Bob Dylan song: like a rolling stone
5. A Will Ferrell movie: anchorman
6. A man’s name that starts with “D”: daniel
7. The best US President: lincoln
8. The worst US President: trump
9. A company that went out of business: blockbuster
10. A former Kansas University basketball player (not Danny Manning): wilt
11. Make a word with these letters: VILE
12. Baby ______: yoda

gonna be funny if a few people put an answer that's not trump

Same, but this thread reminded me I really need to watch it again. How can people not have seen it once?

Tried to rewatch it a few months ago because my wife had never seen it. She made it through 1 episode... Must be more of a guy thing. Not a lot of strong female characters, maybe?

Back