• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoff Week 3: Answers due Friday at 12

Yo, Lincoln is my favorite president and I had him in, but I changed it to Washington.

You can't argue with math: Quarter is 25 x a penny. And 5 dollars is only 5 x a dollar. Thus, Washington > Lincoln by at least 20.

Did I forget to convert dollars to cents?

7. The best US President
Abraham Lincoln - 30
Franklin D Roosevelt - 5
George Washington - 4
Barack Obama - 1

8. The worst US President
Donald Trump - 39
James Buchanan - 1

9. A company that went out of business
Blockbuster - 26
Enron - 7
Toys R Us - 4
Bell Telephone, Circuit City, Kmart - 1

Damnit, I talked myself out of Lincoln in place of Washington.

Tried to rewatch it a few months ago because my wife had never seen it. She made it through 1 episode... Must be more of a guy thing. Not a lot of strong female characters, maybe?

there's the nurse and that's it

it's like 100:1 guys girls

band of sausages

Yo, Lincoln is my favorite president and I had him in, but I changed it to Washington.

You can't argue with math: Quarter is 25 x a penny. And 5 dollars is only 5 x a dollar. Thus, Washington > Lincoln by at least 20.

Did I forget to convert dollars to cents?

$5.01 = Lincoln
$1.25 = Washington

IDIOT

This was the breakdown last time Townie used that question
7. A company that went out of business
Blockbuster - 9
Enron - 5
Toys R Us - 3
Bear Stearns, Circuit City, Sears - 1

This is the best week I've had all season and I'm not even going to sniff top 3. Sad.

there's the nurse and that's it

it's like 100:1 guys girls

band of sausages

to be fair i'm almost positive that there were no women in Easy Company in 1944 so shoehorning some into the story would've been a chore. Were there women in Saving Private Ryan (other than pining away at home for their menfolk?)

to be fair i'm almost positive that there were no women in Easy Company in 1944 so shoehorning some into the story would've been a chore. Were there women in Saving Private Ryan (other than pining away at home for their menfolk?)

p crazy that none of them had mothers, girlfriends, or wives that could be a part of their story

just not sure that it would be a "shoehorn"

i suspect they did have all of those, but very few of them were in europe

10. A former Kansas University basketball player (not Danny Manning)
Wilt Chamberlain - 23
Paul Pierce - 11
Joel Embiid - 4
Mark Turgeon - 2

11. Make a word with these letters: VLEI
Live - 31
Evil - 3
Vile - 3
Veil - 3

12. Baby ______
Shark - 14
Boomer - 5