• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoff Week 3: Answers due Friday at 12

Team scores this week!

B8HtHHM.png

4AqC3cs.png

Top 2 seeds both upset in the semifinals, and it'll be a 5-6 challenge for all the marbles next week. See you then!

Live I guess makes sense, but then again, i really don't know the strategy for the anagram ones

townie pls stop bouncing around the deadlines every goddamn week tyvm

and everyone knows you can't have a television show with two settings

lol telling stories is hard

Playoff individual standings (top 48 from regular season qualified):

brianrandall 939
nomadic 930
deg623 924
whisperingeye 906
mako1331 901
novadeac 897
rattyterp 896
jamessokolove 894
bifftannen 872
hamsterhuey 870
tigerswood 856
tenaciouskory 837
deacsATS 834
freakadeac 830
deac_tracy 823
stopmakingsense 807
deachawk 801
diogenes 799
gooner 799
juicecrewallstar 793
stugotz 790
iodeac 785
wakelaw13 784
chrisL68 767
deacdiggler 751
dadeacs 750
redandwhite 749
phdeac 743
deactherunner 730
beachbumdeac 726
toogs 724
deacdetejas 722
bluefish 709
twiggaterp 702
donkey deac doug 653
cookoutdeac 648
highnmighty 642
hogie 535
bernbp5 516
anonymousdeac 511
youngbuck95 496
redsoxfaithful 391
TerpBE 344
FTN 338
deaconcav06 265
terps2001 260
thearsenal 192
ryalaman 0

did cookout miss this week? if so pretty impressive to still be ahead of several people who have missed no weeks.

damn band of brother fans get really mad about the possibility of a few more women in the show huh

Ha.

I've seen it once. It was good.

I was the one that initially mentioned maybe my wife didn't enjoy it because women don't particularly like shows with all dudes fighting wars.

Some stories are what they are.

Ha.

I've seen it once. It was good.

I was the one that initially mentioned maybe my wife didn't enjoy it because women don't particularly like shows with all dudes fighting wars.

Some stories are what they are.

lol yeah it's mostly digg who is having trouble even imagining a show set in two places

The questions are posted like 8am Monday. There’s plenty of time to get answers in even with a few hours give or take on Fridays

did cookout miss this week? if so pretty impressive to still be ahead of several people who have missed no weeks.

I did, just assumed 2pm deadline again without checking and had a shit day of dealing with bozos till 1pm (and week in general has just been silly). RIP.

Procrastination always gets ya in the end.

Oh fuck this thread is about to be unbearable when he wakes up.

The other folks at the home aren't going to hear the end of it. They'll have to turn the TV down so he can get up and recount the grand victory over and over.

hey! that would've gotten two points if i got mine in on time. i figured hey, its in the question above!! maybe people will put dillon and they'll be grouped together

Dylan was me and this was my reason. Always gets me in trouble. I need to stop

Worth it to rep Talledega nights

This was right answer, but I went with Anchorman

i considered baby shark. Need to trust my gut more

Also I put Arians thinking he was last SB winner

What a weird week. I’m pretty sure I either finished with top answer or with 1 pt on every question

Last Place Answers:

1. Damian Lewis
2. Andy Reid
3. 10
4. Like a Rolling Stone
5. Talladega Nights, The Balad of Ricky Bobby
6. Daniel
7. George Washington
8. James Buchanan
9. Enron
10. Paul Pierce
11. EVIL