• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoff Week 3: Answers due Friday at 12

you've got 5 days rsf, the couple hours difference shouldn't make a difference

unless there are a ton of monday thru thursday submissions you're getting (there aren't!), i think you're missing the point

ultimately, it wouldn't have mattered for our matchup, because the terps killed it this week, but yeah. just asking for some consistency. remember that you don't need to be around for a hard deadline; set it at 10a or 2p or hell 12p every week, and do the reveal when you can. just sayin'

(obviously it's a little late in the season for this advice, but then i'm not the one who installed a 12p deadline for the first time all season with two weeks to go, so)

I have a job that has meetings at different times on Fridays, RSF, sorry. We ended up 7 people short of our average this week with an early deadline, so plenty of people were able to submit.

I do the best I can.

Man, we have an entire week to submit. It's the semifinals. If you fuck it up that's on you. It's in the goddamn thread title. Maybe less bitching about something you screwed up and more appreciation for Townie putting all this together and putting all this work into it so we can play and have this diversion from the meaningless spiral of our individual existences.

Townie, I do blame you for not telling me that picking Knight for my team was a terrible idea, though.

I have no idea who Damien Lewis is nor how he won and cost me a podium. Tom Hardy is like actually famous

someone explain how Andy Reid registers on this board. Also lol Schwimmer was in Bob for like 4 seconds

Townie, I do blame you for not telling me that picking Knight for my team was a terrible idea, though.

Seconded.

While he more than excels in enthusiasm and building team morale, he blows at the actual game.

yeah i don't get the andy reid answer considering the NC ties to this board, figured Rhule would be the runaway.

someone explain how Andy Reid registers on this board. Also lol Schwimmer was in Bob for like 4 seconds

Andy Reid has gone from a good coach that couldn't get out of his own way in big games to everyone's favorite portly grandfather/uncle.

unless there are a ton of monday thru thursday submissions you're getting (there aren't!), i think you're missing the point

How about you stop arguing with our fucking awesome shepherd, and just take the l. Quit being a little bitch about it. No shepherd wants to deal with your shit. Strong feelings on this man, leave Townie alone; he's awesome.

I know that but there are several household names in that show that aren't that guy you had to look up.

I have found that the right way to play Sheep here is to just Google the question and take the first available result

Oh shit that reminds me, next Friday I'll be out of state at a funeral.

Would everyone prefer to take the week off before the championship or to have a Thursday deadline?

Or alternatively, I could (RSF suggestion) set a Friday deadline still and reveal over the weekend/Monday.

I have found that the right way to play Sheep here is to just Google the question and take the first available result

That would have given you Ross from friends or Fassbender

Back